Drupal 8 Multilingual Initiative (D8MI) resources
I will update this list regularly to let you know what's going on for the Drupal 8 Multilingual Initiative. This initiative is for making big improvements in multilingual support for Drupal 8 including cleaning up inconsistencies and poor designs in the architecture, making localization process more user-friendly, allowing for non-English source strings, and pulling in relevant functionality from contributed modules such as i18n. Please help out!
D8MI resources (2012)
- Gábor Hojtsy is heading the initiative
- Gábor has a great post about the D8MI status as of January 2012
- There will be in-person code sprints happening in 2012 as part of DrupalCon Denver, Drupal Dev Days (Barcelona), and DrupalCon Munich. If you want to participate, leave a comment at Gábor's post about the sprints.
- Drupal 8 Initiatives Group
- Drupal Internationalization Group
- Internationalization IRC channel: #drupal-i18n
Older D8MI resources (2011)
- Content language support in Drupal 8 (i18n group) by Francesco Placella, December 2011
- Diagram showing the multilingual support changes from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 (issue queue) by Gábor Hojtsy, October 2011
- D8MI - Drupal 8 Multilingual Initiative Status (slides) by Gábor Hojtsy, September 2011
- META-META: Make language support awesome in Drupal 8 (issue queue) by Gábor Hojtsy, August 2011
- Drupal 7/8 Content Translation models by Gábor Hojtsy, July 2011
This is a featured content block that has been configured to show blog nodes with terms SEO or Drupal SEO by the author kristen. It shows random list of 20 results in the block and 30 results on the more page.