GoRank SEO Tools
Submitted by kristen on Sat, 01/31/2009 - 06:29
Here are some tools:
- Keyword Density Analyzer - You provide a URL and the keyword phrase you want to check and it will provide a detailed analysis of how many times that phrase and individual keywords show up on that web page. You can use the tool and see a sample keyword density report here: http://gorank.com/keyword_density_example.php.
- Compare Any 5 URLs - Do a keyword analysis on five web pages at once, so you can compare your own web page with the top competing ones. You can see a sample analysis and use the free tool here: http://gorank.com/url_comparision_report.php
- Compare the Top Ten Results - For this report, you have to register with GoRank (for free). This is the same sort of keyword density report as the above but it grabs the top 10 search results in Google for comparison which is your ultimate competition. The same analysis is here: http://gorank.com/top_ten_report.php.
- Ontology Finder - This free tool shows you words that the search engines may think are related to the keyword of interest. For example, if you use the keyword "seo" in the search, you get this report: http://gorank.com/seotools/ontology/index.php?keywords=seo&submit=Submit+Query which gives "search", "engine", "optimization", "seo's" as related keywords.
- Link Popularity Analyzer - This SEO tool also requires an account. It provides the backlinks to a particular web page. An example report is here: http://gorank.com/linkpopularity/link_popularity_example.php, and the tool is here: http://gorank.com/linkpopularity/. Note that you can also use Tags:
This is a featured content block that has been configured to show blog nodes with terms SEO or Drupal SEO by the author kristen. It shows random list of 20 results in the block and 30 results on the more page.